Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Guess which picture?

Probably this picture is in a " zoco " of Turquey. There are a lot of colours because each box contains a different spice. I can see vessels for preparing tea. Maybe the people are tourists because they are carrying bags.

Before the photographer took the photo, two people were into stealing a lamp while the customer was speaking with the tourists and he wasn't paying attetion. When the photagrapher was taking a photograph of the boys, they run away but the market was packed and they couldn't flee.The police were coming.

Finally, the boys escaped and today that lamp shines in my bedroom.

4 comments:

Fenrirwolf_69 said...

Hello!! I guess you use picture 2, isn't it?
You write a good short store but I can't find the lamp what you say.
Please tell me where the lamp~ thank.

Ale said...

It's picture 3, isn't it?

hoiki said...

I don't know is what picture...anyway you writ the story is very Good!
.............Great................

Penny said...

I agree with Ale.It's picture 3, isn't it?