Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day.





Interviewing Ale.


About the question at what age do people in Ecuador get married Ale answered that couples normally get married between 22 and 25 years old. Ale is 17 years old and she wants to get married when she is 23 years old. Even though this is a young age she also wants to be a young mum.


She would invite 300 guests to her wedding.


This is what Ale looks for in a partner: honesty, fun, good looks, understanding and friendliness.


When I asked her, have you ever been on a blind date? She told me "yes" and now that boy is her best friend.


On the other hand, Ale doesn't think that it's okay for a women to have two husbands because she thinks that true love is only for one person.


Finally, I asked her if she thinks love is necessary to have a good marriage. She answered sure "yeah, of course".




2 comments:

Penny said...

I agree with Ale. But 300 people are too much, I think.

Ale said...

Hi Alberto i like my informacion jajaja.... I hope you had a goog Valentine's day